Arabic Language Proficiency Tests for Students
Advantages of external Arabic language Proficiency Tests
One of the main problems in academic Arabic teaching is, that there isn’t an external Arabic Language Proficiency Test available which is independent from the language acquisition background. The level of the students is very different between the universities.
With more than 10.000 online Arabic exams each month the AL-ARABIYYA-INSTITUTE is a leading provider for Arabic language proficiency testing. Founded in 2011 by Eckehard Schulz, professor at the Oriental Institute of the University of Leipzig, the AL-ARABIYYA-INSTITUTE has been able to set new standards for Arabic teaching, testing and learning.
Our Arabic exams are based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages.
The AL-ARABIYYA-TEST offers one
- transparent review of Arabic language skills
- Optimization of the application documents
- better position in recruitment procedures than those who can not provide a standard certificate
The AL-ARABIYYA-TEST allows employers to
- to require evidence of actual language skills.
- to assess language skills in applications and to use them accordingly.
With the successfully passed AL-ARABIYYA-TEST, potential employers can rely on the fact that the persons tested really have the required language competence in Arabic.
In the classroom or at home
- Your students can take the Arabic language proficiency test from the comfort of their own home. We’re using latest live and remote proctoring technology to ensure that your students are doing their tests themselves
- We also offer a solution to maintain the Arabic test under your supervision in the classroom.
The results can be shared with you
If you like we can grant access to the students results. You will see the overall performance and the single category performance for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
We grant up to 50% discount for educational institutions.
Are you interested?
Get in contact
We‘re looking forward to offer you the best solution.