The AL-ARABIYYA TEST is fully computer-based and is offered as Arabic exam for levels A1 / A2, B1 / B2 and C1 / C2.
The AL ARABIYYA TEST offers one
- transparent review of Arabic language skills.
- Optimization of the application documents.
- better starting position in recruitment procedures than those who can not provide standard evidence.
The AL ARABIYYA TEST allows employers to
- to require evidence of actual language skills.
- to assess language skills in applications and to use them accordingly.
The AL ARABIYYA TEST covers your Arabic knowledge in four areas:
LISTENING – READING – WRITING – SPEAKING
|Number of questions||Duration|
(1 in Modern Arabic, 1 close to dialect, 1 in dialect)
* In the case of listening comprehension, apart from tasks in the area of modern standard Arabic, there are also tasks with audios from one of the following 4 main dialects to be selected for the exam itself:
- Arabian Peninsula / Iraq / Gulf,
- Syria / Lebanon / Palestine,
- Egypt / Libya / Sudan,
- Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia