Arabic Language Proficiency Tests for Assessment Center
All you need to evaluate your candidates Arabic language proficiency and to find the best fit.
Hiring someone who masters Arabic according to your specifications
Finding the best candidate with Arabic language skill isn‘t complicated. Let us do the evaluation for you.
With more than 10.000 online Arabic exams each month the AL-ARABIYYA-INSTITUTE is a leading provider for Arabic language proficiency testing. Founded in 2011 by Eckehard Schulz, Professor at the Oriental Institute of the University of Leipzig, the AL-ARABIYYA-INSTITUTE has been able to set new standards for Arabic teaching, testing and learning.
Fully automated Arabic tests for recruitment purposes
Select between 3 levels*: Beginner, Advanced or Expert
*Levels are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Region based dialects – Ensure that your candidate understands your customers
Select between 4 main dialects*:
- Egyptian (Egypt, parts of Sudan and Libya)
- Iraqi (Iraq, Kuwait, Gulf, parts of Jordan)
- Syrian (Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, parts of Jordan)
- Maghrebi (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, parts of Libya)
*Dialects will only be included in LISTENING COMPREHENSION because they are essential to be able to communicate even with educated native speakers who use spoken varieties of Arabic and not the Standard Language.
Specific job based terminology – Your candidate should be familiar with the basic terms
Select from more than 20 job related terminologies:
We can incorporate tasks focusing on the following terminological fields. Each field will consist of appr. 200 basic terms. More fields can be added:
|Literature & Theatre||International Organisations|
|Arabic Language & Linguistics||Foreign Trade|
|Islam: Religion & Culture||State & Constitution|
|IT & Computers||Law & Jurisdiction|
|Education||Armed Forces & Police|
|Tourism||Transportation & Traffic|
|Arts & Film||Handicrafts|
|The Media||Textile Industry & Fashion|
|Sports||Oil & Energy|
|Medicine||Electrical Engineering & Physics|
|Agriculture||Politics & Diplomacy|
|Environment & Renewable Energies||Space Technology & Astronomy|
That‘s it. – Your candidates can start their exam
Your candidates will be tested according to your settings.
Our Arabic e-TESTs for Assessment Centers contains:
- Tasks in the field of Listening (incl. dialects), Reading, Terminology (Writing and Speaking is excluded to ensure that the results will be available immediately, but can be booked separately if needed)
- Task types: Audio and video questions, multiple and single choice, gap filling, marquee…
- Each candidate will have the same period of time to finish the exam.
- Your candidates can take the e-TEST from the comfort of their own home.
- To ensure that your candidates are doing their test themselves we’re using latest live and remote proctoring technology. Therefore we joined a partnership with ProctorExam – Europe’s largest online proctoring provider.
Are you interested?
Get in contact
We‘re looking forward to offer you the best solution.